Try no bake and easy to follow banana pudding recipe, an excellent recipe for banana pudding! My husband loves banana pudding for his dessert, but I didn’t make it often because it was so time-consuming. But this recipe is amazing!!! I have made this at least three times in the past month. I also have enough to make a small bowl and send home with my 2 granddaugters I care for – they LOVE this banana pudding too.
Prep: 25 mins
READY IN: 25 mins
Original recipe makes 20 servings
– 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
– 2 cups cold milk
– 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
– 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
– 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers
– 14 bananas, sliced
In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk, whisk together about 2 minutes. Add in condensed milk and blend until smooth. Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping. Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl. Chill until serving.